CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 11, 2008


OK, So as of today it is only 2 weeks until Christmas, and I am not even close to being ready. However I just wanted to show you the little bit of decorations that I do have out, The trees!
The 1st tree is Mom's and it goes in the front room with pretty decorations, that are breakable... The other tree has been put into a new place in the house, the front office or reading room so that it can be seen from the front yard. This tree by far has a lot of character and is completely decorated by the kids. This year Zoey took charge and had a lot of help from Reese Rowbotham, my niece and her cousin. The other picture is one of the light above my kitchen table, I wanted to add something a little new and maybe elegant, well I am not too sure if it worked, but I liked the end result. So not so many decorations this year, but it seems to be a shorter season for us this year, especially when I have not even gotten close to finishing my shopping.....ARGH!

0 comments: