CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Dance Crew, Better late than never!

I wanted you all to see the HIP-HOP queen that lives on Forest Meadow Drive. This is the audition video from the National Dance Competition on May 16th. My friend was awesome enough to video this for me and brought me over her SD Card so I could put it on here. Mind you the guy in the front is the teacher, however I think Zoey could have taught him a thing or two! She is the one in the middle in the Orange and white tank/ black pants, even though the guy covers her for some of the video, watch the crazy SPAZ next to her. We were laughing so hard watching her try to create her own moves. We have a longer video that shows audition and final, but it is over 6 minutes long and don't want to totally bore you! ENJOY!!!!! ( By the way the Actual Video is supposed to be on the Champion Productions Web Page, but they are yet to post it........)

3 comments:

Christenson's

Zoey was awesome!!! My guess is they may post it next year sometime but that is a big Maybe!!

Lo Forte Family

Kaeden heard the music and climbed on my lap while I was watching. He wanted to watch it again and again.

Amanda

Wow! She is so good. And beautiful too. They all are!