CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 14, 2009

My Jocey Bossy is "14" !


At 5 1/2 weeks Early Jocelyn Marie Gibbons came into this world early, quick and noisy. I had a feeling she would come early, so I had the Dr. check me at 6 weeks early, because he was leaving for Lake Powell the next day on vacation. Needless to say, he thought everything was great and that I did not have to worry about Jocelyn making an early entrance into our family. Well 3 days later I went into labor and knew, that she was on the way. We rushed up to LDS Hospital in Salt Lake City (Seeing as Zoey was born 45 minutes after we entered the hospital) cause Chris did not want to deliver a baby in the car. Within in 2 1/2 hours my Jocelyn was born on my Dad's 56th Birthday. August 6, 2009 11:33 am 5 lbs 10 oz and 18 1/2 inches. She was not a real healthy little girl, but was taken care of very well in the LDS-NICU Within the week we were able to bring home our 4 lb 12 oz baby girl, to be the 3rd Gibbons Girl, to join the family. The hospital was not worried about the weight loss and felt she was on the mend. Needless to say after 10 1/2 months of her throwing up all her food, she has grown to be an amazing, healthy and beautiful girl. I am so proud of the good friend she is and the great example she is, the talents she shares with everyone and for her love of the Savior!
She is one of my greatest blessings in this world!

This is Jocelyn on her 4th Birthday! Can't believe that was 10 years ago?


One of Jocelyn's more famous looks she likes to give the camera...


Jocelyn doing what she does best, Dance! Pointe is one of her favorite types of dancing and she has really come into her own this year and really shines!! She is currently serving as the OHMS, 9th grade Dance Company President! (She gets it all from her DAD......)

0 comments: