CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 27, 2009

G-R-A-T-I-T-U-D-E

These are my Gratitude lists: Each are important in their own way!
Spiritual:
  1. G - Gospel of Jesus Christ; Goodly Parents
  2. R - Repentance
  3. A - Ability to serve
  4. T - True friendships
  5. I - Inspiration
  6. T - Teaching Children
  7. U - Uplifting People & Music
  8. D - Daily Blessings
  9. E - Eternal Families
Other:
  • G -Gerber Daisies/ Gerber Babies/ Grinning & Giggling
  • R -Riverton (Football, Basketball, Baseball (Rats & Rangers) RHS - a great place to live!
  • A -Aleve ( A must have with Rheumatoid Arthritis, which is another "A word" I am NOT grateful for
  • T -Tanning beds (makes me feel like I've been on a vacation in the sun; I am an official Winter hater)
  • I -In-n-Out: The best hamburger around, and now in Salt Lake!
  • T -Tylenol PM: 3 teenage girls, 2 fighting fart boys - need I say More
  • U - Unusual shoes... (I love heels, prints, crazy shoes and rain boots!)
  • D -DIET COKE! (fountain drink with a straw, nothing better!)
  • E -Email: My communication with the world, Technology can be GRAND

0 comments: