CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 6, 2010

That chicken pox vaccine is full of crap!

So as many of you know, our children can not enter Kindergarten anywhere unless they have been vaccinated with the Chicken Pox Vaccine, ergo, the reason for my post! A little Gibbons history; 12 years ago 1998, Alissa, at 4 years old, almost 5, came home with the Chicken pox from pre-school. So for 1 month of my life I dealt with 3 toddler girls and a 6 month old boy with the chicken pox...I was not annoyed, I figured we all got them as kids, they need to have them and be done! So As the years have passed, I have had to, on numerous occasions, fill out, sign twice, an official form that states my child has had the chicken pox and has not received the Chicken Pox Vaccine (each time vaccinations have come due with each child) Fast Forward 7 years to 2005, Putting our youngest, who was not born at the earlier time, into Kindergarten I was made to give my child this vaccine so he could enter the school system... Mind you I still didn't trust it and thought it was a bunch of crap - Fast forward to present day -
Hunter has the CHICKEN POX!
What's up with that, Oh yeah could be that his Dad just got over the Shingles (Higher form of chicken Pox virus), but what about that vaccine, isn't that supposed to keep you children from getting this virus? Need I say more!

1 comments:

The Johnson's

I TOTALLY agree with you!! All three boys had it in November 1999--Brynn got the vaccine and I am sure she will get the chicken pox and it will hurt and be so uncomfortable because she is getting older. Oh, and what about when she is pregnant and exposed, now that can be dangerous! I so wish she could have just gotten them when she was little! Good luck--sorry Hunter!