CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

It's the little things... or 2 Big things?




After 2 1/2 months of getting out of my car and opening our garage by hand we finally have our new garage doors! After a friend of ours decided to turn out main garage door into a taco...OK Taco Bell 1 mile away...(JK - we love you guys) We had to replace the main door - So after the insurance issued a claim and check we found a friend who works with a Garage guy who was able to get us a generic door and its matching counterpart for technically the same price as the 1 Martin Door. So We have something new at our house - Now what about that list of 34 other things that need to be fixed? Well one stepping stone at a time, I guess...

1 comments:

Christenson's

Hey where did you get it??? I have to replace mine, it has come off the tracks in fact and I can't even lift it myself it takes like 3 people so we have been pulling bikes through the house..... I need to desperately find a good deal if you know of any!!!