CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 14, 2010

2 WEEKS OF "@%&!#"

Ok, The boys and I are a 2 week Fall Break from School. The Good and Bad of it all -
  • Good: Sleeping In
  • Bad: The boys don't know the meaning of the words?
  • Good: Getting caught up on Housework
  • Bad: Not getting Paid!
  • Good: The boys can help me do housework
  • Bad: The boys about KILL each other on an hourly basis...
  • Good: I got my suburban door fixed after it got hit and had an awesome rental TAHOE
  • Bad: I had to return it today and get my car back...
  • Good: I am learning to show more patience to my boys and we are working on ANGER issues together
  • Bad: The boys think I am full of CR_ _!
  • Good: I can help the girls more with school stuff, Football Mom Stuff, YW Activities, Motivationals, Dance Co. Drill Stuff, Their Laundry!
  • Bad: THEIR LAUNDRY!!!!!
  • Good: I cooked Dinner 4 times this week
  • BAD: I cooked Dinner 4 times this week!
  • Good: Chris is here to help me when I need another driver and such
  • BAD: DITTO - Someone get him a job - soon!
Well we are already 1/2 way through our 2 weeks and everyone is still living, The Girls are off for the infamous UEA Holiday (Only a Utah thing) and we still are having awesome Weather! Everyone keep their fingers crossed Tomorrow is October 15th and we have not had Snow or Cold Weather YET-------YEAHHHHHH!!!

0 comments: