CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Saturday is NO day off!

Sleeping in has become a thing of the past.... you don't get to sleep in when the kids are little, you get a little bit of sleeping in when they are in adolescent age - Then Active, involved teenagers come and forget about it! My Saturday Morning - and I thought It would settle down when Football ended - Yeah Right!
7:00 am Drive Zoey to work
8:00 am Drive Hunter to Scouts
9:00 am Drive Jocey to Drill
10:00 pick up Hunter
11:00 am Pick up Zoey
12:00 - 2:00 Washing machine repair guy (2nd water pump in 4 months!~)
12:00 pm Stone to Basketball
12:30 pm pick up Jocelyn
12:30 pm Alissa Hair Cut
2:00 pm Pick up Stone
Grocery Shop (oh yeah no dinero)
Christmas Shop (Same predicament)

The best is - It's supposed to start SNOWING - ICK!
Well the bright sides are;
  • Jocey doesn't have to be at Drill at 7:00 am,
  • Zoey will have her license soon,
  • Alissa can drive herself,
  • My husband is around to help this morning,
  • I will have 20 minutes of pure pleasure laying in a tanning bed this afternoon in preparation for my HAWAII trip in 14 days and
  • it will be pretty outside when fresh snow falls - Oh YEAH, and I will be right in the middle of it!
Maybe in the middle of all this I can clean for my arriving visitors? AAARRGHHHHHH!
The joys of Motherhood - Oh and as my Mother-in-Law would say -
"It's where you're at dear"

What if I don't want to be where I am at Today - Oops I'm late - Well Off AGAIN!

0 comments: