CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Zoey Quotes....

You know I love this girl and I am surprised at times the things that come out of her mouth - Seeing she has had a job for 4 years teaching dance, can remember dance moves for dances she was in at age 10, 11, & 12. She choregraphs for girls when they need solos - and then I here this from down stairs:
"Mom, where are you? Is 1 half of 2" A little bewildered, I repeated what I could not have actually heard; "Zoey, did you just ask me is 1 half of 2?" (Mind you this is my 3.75 gpa 11th grader, soon to be senior) "Yeah is 1 half of 2? - I am having a really hard time thinking right now."
And so there you have it the Quote of the Week - my almost 17 year old - has reverted back to 1st grade math, maybe I should take her back to school with me, so this never is the issue again? What the X#$&*!

0 comments: