CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 27, 2009

"My Sisters keeper"

"The best thing about having a sister was that I always had a friend. "


I was invited to a movie on Friday with my sister-in-laws and Mother-in-law to see "My sisters keeper". So with the title in mind I thought I would extend the invitation to my girls, if they wanted to go and pay their own way, and they did. Needless to say, the movie I thought was awesome! It was deep, meaningful, and really made me realize what is really important - Family! Even though there are many days my girls are at each others throats and I want to run away, They are MY GIRLS, They are Sisters and I love them! I know that when they are older they will be the best of friends, like I am with my sister! I want to also say I have great Sister-in-laws and probably the Best Sisters in the whole world. I know everyone says when you grow up you finally realize what you have and what is important, well I am lucky to say that my Sisters are my best friends and I am grateful for them each and everyday and I would give my life for any one of them any day of the week! I miss them! Love you Guys!Beth (1 of my 3 sisters) Cher, (1 of my 6 sister-in laws)
"There is no better friend than a sister. And there is no better sister than you."
~Author Unknown