CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Eve 2009 - Next year Festivous!!!!



Christmas is almost to an end, and I have made an Executive decision, We will skip Christmas Next year and celebrate Festivous, NO TREE, but a POLE and we will all be able to participate in the airing of grievances...... Some days I definitely wonder if it is all worth it, especially when I get the Devil Glare form Little Gibby, need I say more. When life does not go according to his plan he throws a fit and death glares everyone, Mind you, I think he may rethink that idea next time we are at Uncle Ryan's... When the death glare came out, Uncle Ryan put Hunter over his shoulder and took him out back and White washed his face in the snow, (What a riot) I wish I could happily say that the death glare we left outside with the Snow, but it came back in with him, What to do?

0 comments: