CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 5, 2010

The First Official Dance Date Request? "Zoey"


11:30pm at night, Chris asleep with ear plugs, I am just laying down and the pounding begins. Mind you I was warned this was going to happen, but have I told you teenagers do not know the meaning of the word Quiet, or Sleeping..." So Alissa and I went out to see the handiwork of the males who were helping ask Zoey to Homecoming! This is their handi-work - and the ironic thing of it all, the Boy who asked Zoey has the same name as someone in the vicinity who is running for the School Board, so His name appears all over the back of the signs. Illegal , yet creative & Funny, so no one tell!!!!
Zoey, even though she was sleep walking, was very excited to finally be asked, by who shall not be named... (By the way enjoy Alissa's coughing on video)
Now we have to figure out a way to answer him, I hate this part!

0 comments: