CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

My Hubby is 40+ something & Better with age!


Happy 40 (something) Birthday El Guapo!
At almost 20 years of marriage, and Our definite ups and downs with marriage, health, kids (teenagers) & money, My husband still makes me laugh until I cry, Makes me mad until I want to scream, and supports me in everything and everyone I can't say No to, And is my Best Friend in the whole world. There is no one other than him I would want to be deserted on a Tropical Island with or just sitting on the couch watching "The Office or Modern Family". Happy Birthday Babe - My life is a better place, just having you in it! Thank you for riding this Eternal Roller Coaster with me!
(Let's make it through the next 10 years and then run away together, K!!!!)

0 comments: